Ergonomic Seam Ripper with Comfort Soft Grip
Ergonomic seam ripper with it's comfortable oversized soft grip will make removing unwanted stiches a breeze. The large plastic grip makes it more comfortable to hold, reduces hand fatigue, and lessens stress on those with arthritis or carpal tunnel. The tool has a standard seam ripper blade, safety ball to protect fabric, and a clear plastic lid for storage. The large plastic grip is made from an environmentally friendly ABS plastic. Great for Sewing, Embroidery and Quilting
How To Use A Seam Ripper
- Hold the fabric with the seam facing you
- Gently pull on the fabric until the seam opens up and you can see the stitches.
- Stick the pointed tip under a stitch that needs to be removed. The first stitch is always the hardest one to pick out, so be careful that you are catching only the thread and that you don’t poke through the fabric.
- Push the seam ripper gently so that the stitch reaches the blade in the curve (to the left above), and push a little more so that the blade cuts right through the thread (to the right above).
- Continue this way for any other stitches that need pulling out.