Madeira Cotona 50 | Cotton Machine Quilting & Embroidery Thread | 1100 Yards | 9350 | Confetti | 515
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Confetti - 515 (Variegated / Multi-color)
Madeira's Cotona is 100% mercerized cotton sewing & quilting thread. Available in solid as well as variegated (multi) color threads in various size spools.
Madeira Cotona No. 50 is the perfect cotton quilting thread for the discerning quilter. Made of extra-long staple, double mercerized Egyptian cotton, Cotona is made in Germany according to the most stringent quality and environmental guidelines.
A soft and smooth lubricated thread treated with a special procedure for virtually no lint, Cotona's high tensile strength and consistent sheen make it the ideal cotton quilting thread for machine quilting, applique, piecing and lace.
- Length is 1100 yds (1000 meters)
- Fine machine quilting thread made of best Egyptian cotton
- Soft and smooth, with a special procedure for nearly no lint
- Seams lay flatter, so your blocks will be more accurate and less bulky
- 120 colors (104 solid, 16 variegated)
- To be used on all sewing and quilting machines
- Can be used as color matching bobbin thread
- Recommended needle: Embroidery Needle #75/11 - #80/12