Dritz Sewers Aid - 1/2 fl. oz.
Dritz® Sewer’s Aid is a clear non-staining lubricant. A drop on the sewing machine needle will help reduce skipped stitching and the needle friction heat while sewing through heavy material and sheer fabric. Collin's Sewer's aid may also be sparingly applied to embroidery thread or bobbin thread making machine sewing and embroidery smoother. Sewers Aid lubricates the thread guides and tensions as it passes through the machine helping to eliminate skipped or erratic stitches.
Looking for a larger size: Try AlbaChem Expert Silicone ConcentrateDETAILS
- Item Number: 945
- Clear non-staining lubricant
- Apply to hand and sewing machine needles for smoother and easier penetration into the fabric
- A drop to spool and bobbin thread helps lubricate machine
- Small amount on bottom of sewing machine presser feet help them glide over fabric
- A drop on scissor blades provides smooth cutting action