Madeira Sensa Green | Machine Embroidery Thread | 1100 Yards | 9390 | Country Kitchen Blue | 028
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Country Kitchen Blue - 028
Discover the unmatched quality of the Sensa Green lyocell thread, the ultimate eco-friendly solution for all your embroidery needs.
Sourced from sustainably managed forests, this thread embodies a commitment to environmental sustainability, ensuring that your creations are not only beautiful but also conscientiously made.
Not only is it one of the world's most sustainable threads, but its sensationally feather-soft and has a velvety finish
- Sensa Green is completely recyclable, it is certified free of harmful substances
- Length is 1100 yds (1000 meters)
- Lyocell is a biodegradable, fully recyclable tree-based fiber produced with minimal waste; is more eco-friendly than cotton, and requires significantly less water and land consumption in the manufacturing process
- Botanic origin derived from trees grown in sustainably managed forests
- Slightly finer than other 40 weight threads, making it ideal for detail and monogram embroidery
- Recommended needle: embroidery needle #75/11 - #80/12