Peggy's Stitch Eraser 9
The Stitch Eraser® 9 stitch removal tool is designed to be a companion to the Stitch Eraser 3. This latest incarnation of Peggy's famous Stitch Eraser® features a smaller ½" wide cutting head to work in smaller areas. The smaller cutting head allows you to work in small design areas, and with seams and hems. The stainless steel and ceramic cutting blades reduce friction, extend the life of the blades and make very fine cuts. With an extended life battery, this IS the tool you need to remove mistakes in embroidery and other sewing projects.
- Use as corded or cordless device 3.6 volt NmH (Nickel Metal Hydride) batteries
- Stainless Steel & Ceramic Blade New Head Configuration Allows You To Work In Smaller Areas
- Extended usage between charges
- Eliminates out-of-reach electric outlets
- Low voltage usage—an enhanced safety feature Recharges when in the off position
- User's Guide, Warranty Card, Brush and Oil included
- Purchase Replacement Blades Here
Peggy's Stitch Eraser removes embroidery stitches in fabric without damage to material! Do not be tricked, Peggy Stitch Erasers are not hair clippers. Peggys Stitch erasers are designed specifically for removing the dense stitches of machine embroidery. The major difference between this and a hair clipper is in the blades—these have been specially engineered to get under stitches, grab, and clip them. And it does so without damaging the fabric.
- Special cutting head
- Powerful motor
- Lightweight & portable
- Removes stitches from almost anything
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Unlike regular razors, this unit has a special blade for cutting thread