Embroidered American Flag Patch 3.5" x 2.25" Wavy w/White Border
3-1/2" x 2-1/4" Wavy American Flag with White Border & Heat Seal Backing are ready to be sewn or fused with an iron or heat press (350 degrees at 20-25 seconds). Each embroidered American flag patch comes with an overlocked merrowed border and a heat seal backing. Patches are ready to be ironed or sewed on. Our colorfast threads are designed to withstand the harshest of washing processes
- Wash fabric first. Fabric softener should not be used.
- Set iron to cotton setting. Do not use steam, and remove water from iron.
- Lay your garment out on a hard, heat tolerant surface. A padded ironing board is not hard enough. Try placing a cutting board above padding.
- Place heatseal side of patch onto fabric in desired placement area. Iron design for approximately 30-60 seconds, applying pressure. Do not move iron side to side as this may cause design to shift. Heavier fabrics may require more time, and lighter fabrics may require less time.
- Allow time to cool, then make sure entire surface area is applied to fabric. If all pieces did not adhere, reapply heat for an additional 20-30 seconds. Allow to cool.
- Turn garment inside out and apply iron to back of design area for approximately 30 seconds. Wait 48 hours before washing, and turn garment inside out when doing so.