Madeira AeroQuilt | Quilting Thread | 3000 Yards | 9130B-9470 | Ruby
Ruby - 9470
If you're passionate about quilting, you'll adore the Madeira AeroQuilt thread. This top-quality longarm quilting thread is core-spun thread and made of 100% polyester.
It boasts a unique finish that gives it the look and feel of luxurious cotton, coupled with the strength and durability of polyester. Originally designed for high-speed longarm quilting machines to minimize thread breakage, AeroQuilt is also perfect for use on standard machines.
This large snap coneÂ of AeroQuilt thread comes with 3,000 yards of 2-ply 40 weight quilting thread, making it excellent for ensuring your quilts remain sturdy and able to withstand regular use and frequent washing. AllStitch has an extensive selection of 48 stunning colors for you to choose from when you opt for thisÂ machine quilting thread.
Additionally, this is produced under strict guidelines and quality testing using eco-friendly production methods. Try out the Madeira AeroQuilt thread today to create gorgeous and long-lasting quilts that you'll cherish for years to come!
- 40-weight core spun 100% polyester which provides superior strength
- Soft, cotton-like finish helps your design look exceptional
- Withstands speed of longarm machines
- 3,000 yards come in each cone (2750 meters)
- Less lint than cotton threads
- Available in 48 beautiful colors, 36 solid and 12 variegated
- Tested for quality and consistency to ensure reliability
- Manufactured with German precision and environmentally friendly production methods