505 Temporary Fabric Adhesive
Available in Small & Large Cans
505 Temporary Adhesive Spray For Quilting & Embroidery is acid Free and does not contain CFC’s. 505 Embroidery Spray is a temporary, repositionable, fabric adhesive used to temporarily bond fabric. Odorless, colorless, no mist, does not gum sewing needles. Use for machine applique, quilting, basting, holding fabric to stabilizers in machine embroidery and hemming. 505 temporary adhesive spray avoids basting and the need for pins. Used while sewing, it holds fabric in place with precision. No crinkling or pleating when quilting. Does not gum needles nor stain fabric.
- Does not gum up sewing needles
- No mist
- Avoids extra stiffness from fusible interfacing.
- Eliminates sticky hands.
- Odorless and colorless.
- Will not make the quilt top sticky if applied to back of pattern.
- Won't spot fabric or foundation material.
- Baste quilt layers quickly and easily.
- Cleans up with soap and water.
- Fabric can be dry-cleaned.
- Outstanding for machine applique, quilting, and embroidery.
- Can be used to baste quilt layers in preparation for quilting.
- Excellent when used with tear-away continuous machine quilting patterns.
- Holds the stabilizing interface in place for machine embroidery.
- Does not spot fabric or transfer onto the foundation material.
- Environmentally friendly - contains no fluorocarbons
- Work on a protected surface.
- Shake well. Always pre-test on material before starting project.
- Hold can 12’’ from surface and spray lightly.
- Press sprayed surface into position while adhesive is tacky.
- To remove adhesive – dry clean.