Madeira Spectra Polyester Machine Embroidery Thread| 8 x 110 Yards | Small Clear Acrylic Case| Assortment | 8013
Madeira Spectra is an exceptional embroidery thread that is crafted from holographic foil, lending it an incredibly eye-catching appearance.
This assortment comprises 8 spools of these mesmerizing threads in an assortment of colors. If you're looking to elevate your embroidery project, this thread's distinctive and attention-grabbing sparkle will do just that.
You can use it for both hand and machine embroidery, as well as in other creative craft projects, such as post-card embroidery or stitching. Made from 100% polyester, this thread is washable up to 60 degrees and is available in spools of 100 yards each.
- This thread is a holographic metal-effect thread that creates highly sparkling and twinkling effects.
- It is made of holographic foil that reflects the light beautifully.
- This thread is perfect for embroidery designs that require a wide satin stitch and low stitch density, creating ornamental stitches and decorative seams.
- It is suitable for both machine and hand stitching.
- We recommend using a Madeira Metallic needle #90/14 for optimal results.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only.‚ Thread color selection may vary.