HoopMaster Hooping Station Kit for 8 needle Tajima SAI
HopMaster for Tajima SAI machines only
This kit is only for the Tajima SAI 8 needle Machine:
2 Fixtures (100x100, 300x200)
1 Station, 1 FreeStyle Base
1 Pocket Guide & T-Square
Hoops Are Not Included
HoopMaster Embroidery Hooping Stations Features:
- The Fixture Arms - The arms hold the tubular hoop perfectly square with the work surface and directly over the lower ring. All you have to do is align the shirt and press the hoop down.
- Magnetic Backing Material Holder - Eliminates the need to use tape, clips, or messy spray adhesive. The magnetic flaps hold the backing material in place over the lower ring while you hoop the garment.
- Number and Letter Grid - The grid is used to document logo placement for repeat orders. For example, when you document that a logo is placed at D19, all repeat orders will be consistent and easy to set up
- Pins on the Fixture - There is no hardware to adjust or lose when changing logo location or hoop size. The pins automatically square the fixture with the work surface. Simply lift up the fixture and set it down in a new location using the self-aligning pins.
- Rim on the Fixture - The raised rim recesses the hoop ring at the correct depth every time. This holds the garment taut while being embroidered.