HoopMaster Hooping Station: For All Brother PR6xx/PR1xxx & Baby Lock Professional 6 & 10 Needle Machines
HoopMaster for Brother PR-6xx series, PR 1000 series, or Baby Lock 6 &10 needle machines
This kit is for all 6 needle & 10 needle Brother & Baby Lock Machines:
- Brother PR600 Series (PR600, PR600II, PR600C, PR620, PR620II, PR650, PR650E, PR655) & Entrepreneur Pro PR-1000 Series (PR1000, PR1000E)
- Baby Lock (EMP6, BMP8, BMP9, ENT10, BNT10L, BND9, BND9-2) & Enterprise BNT10
4 Fixtures (100x100, 300x200/360x200, 180x130, 60x40)
1 Station, 1 FreeStyle Arm, 1 Mounting Base
1 Pocket Guide & T-Square
Hoops Are Not Included
Midwest Products has created an embroidery hooping system which is simple in design and built to withstand the punishment of a commercial embroidery environment. Even the most inexperienced employee will find it easy to use. HoopMaster will have new employees hooping quickly and accurately in no time at all. Your productivity and profitability will increase as well as the quality control your customers deserve. Put this innovative system to work for you. The many time saving and profit building features will quickly pay for themselves.
- The Fixture Arms: The arms hold the tubular hoop perfectly square with the work surface and directly over the lower ring. All you have to do is align the shirt and press the hoop down.
- Video Magnetic Backing Material Holder: Eliminates the need to use tape, clips, or messy spray adhesive. The magnetic flaps hold the backing material in place over the lower ring while you hoop the garment.
- Number and Letter Grid: The grid is used to document logo placement for repeat orders. For example, when you document that a logo is placed at D19, all repeat orders will be consistent and easy to set up
- Pins on the Fixture: There is no hardware to adjust or lose when changing logo location or hoop size. The pins automatically square the fixture with the work surface. Simply lift up the fixture and set it down in a new location using the self-aligning pins.
- Rim on the Fixture: The raised rim recesses the hoop ring at the correct depth every time. This holds the garment taut while being embroidered.
The Fixture is designed to be used on the Station or the Freestyle Arm
Both are included in kits.
Station Perfect for: Sport Shirts, Sweaters, T-Shirts, Jacket Fronts, Jacket Backs
Freestyle Arm Perfect for: Sleeves, Cuffs, Collars, Jackets, Ties, Pant Legs, Aprons, Towels, Bags, Cap Backs