Luminary Glow In The Dark #40wt Embroidery Thread - Blue
Luminary Glow In The Dark Thread #40 wt. Polyester - 700 yds. Color: Blue
• Beautiful pastel shades in the light, powerful glow when exposed to dark.
• The glow charge can last as long as 8 hours.
• Applications – safety use, costumes, fashion apparel, cross stitching, Halloween costumes.
• Heat Sensitive – do not dry clean, iron, or place in the washer with bleach.
- Ironing Temperature – Maximum Temperature should be no higher than 176 degrees F.
- Steam Ironing – This can also affect the ability to glow. Dry ironing is strongly recommended.
- Bleaching – Do not use bleach when washing garments sewn with Luminary.
- Water Temperature for washing should be no hotter than 104 degrees F.
Tip: To sew with Luminary glow in the dark embroidery thread, we suggest you slow your machine down and use a size 12 needle. Lubricating your thread with a non-staining silicone spray or sewers aid will also help.