Madeira Aerofil 120 | Polyester Sewing-Construction Thread | 1100 Yards |9126 | 8651
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Made of 100% strong polyester core spun, this all-purpose thread is designed to deliver unbeatable sewing results with optimal performance in mind.
Boasting exceptional high tensile strength, excellent elasticity, and knot-free glide through fabrics, it's the perfect choice for all your sewing needs.
Each 1100 yard spool of thread produces an average of 80,000 stitches, minimizing interruptions to your projects and allowing you to achieve flawless results with ease. Threading it is a breeze, making it the ideal choice for both machine and hand-sewing needles.
- Length is 1100 yds (1000 meters)
- Made of 100% strong polyester core spun
- Suitable for stitching with the sewing machine and by hand
- High tensile strength and optimal sewing performance without fiber lint and seam crimping
- Excellent sewing properties such as elasticity, strength, and glides through fabrics knot-free
- Produces an average of 80,000 stitches
- Because of its elasticity and high tensile strength, Aerofil glides through fabrics knot-free with reduced thread breakage
- Multi-purpose thread for machine or hand sewing easy to thread
- Recommended needle: sewing #75/11 - #80/12
- 80 Colors available