Madeira Aerofil 120 | Polyester Sewing-Construction Thread | 440 yards | 9125 | 8010
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Color Number: 8010
Made of 100% strong polyester core spun, this all-purpose thread is designed to deliver unbeatable sewing results with optimal performance in mind.
Boasting exceptional high tensile strength, excellent elasticity, and knot-free glide through fabrics, it's the perfect choice for all your sewing needs.
Each 400 m spool produces an average of 80,000 stitches, minimizing interruptions to your projects and allowing you to achieve flawless results with ease. Threading it is a breeze, making it the ideal choice for both machine and hand-sewing needles.
- Length is 440 yds (400 meters)
- Made of 100% strong polyester core spun
- Suitable for stitching with the sewing machine and by hand
- High tensile strength and optimal sewing performance without fiber lint and seam crimping
- Excellent sewing properties such as elasticity, strength, and glides through fabrics knot-free
- Produces an average of 80,000 stitches
- Because of its elasticity and high tensile strength, Aerofil glides through fabrics knot-free with reduced thread breakage
- Multi-purpose thread for machine or hand sewing easy to thread
- Recommended needle: sewing #75/11 - #80/12