Madeira Aerofil 35 | Polyester Extra Strong Sewing-Construction Thread | 110 Yards | 9135 | 9735
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Designed to tackle the toughest fabrics with ease, this exceptional sewing thread is perfect for highly stressed seams or heavy-duty fabrics.
With its remarkable strength, it's suitable for use on a wide range of extreme fabrics, including leather, denim, and tarpaulins.
Aerofil No. 35 is also perfect for soft furnishings and provides attractive reliefs in buttonholing and decorative stitching.
Its high-quality design and optimum elongation guarantee problem-free sewing performance on all sewing machines. Whether you're using it as topstitching or in the bobbin, Aerofil No. 35 sews equally well by hand and is perfect for crafts too.
- Length is 110 yds (100 meters)
- Ideal for heavy-duty sewing on highly stressed seams or heavy-duty fabrics
- Exceptionally strong and versatile, suitable for a wide range of extreme fabrics
- Perfect for decorative seams to highlight contours and provide attractive reliefs in buttonholing and decorative stitching
- Suitable for soft furnishings and crafting
- Recommended needle: sewing #75/11 - #80/12