Madeira Embroidery Thread: Rayon #60 wt Spools 1,640 yds - Color 1125
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
#60 weight Saffron Yellow rayon machine embroidery thread.
Madeira's 100% eco-friendly viscose rayon embroidery thread runs exceptionally well on high-speed multi-head embroidery machines and semi-pro home machines. The super soft nature of Madeira’s Classic Rayon embroidery thread ensures minimal loop formation and protects moving parts such as needles and cutters from wear. A soft hand is maintained, even with high stitch count designs. Known worldwide for its high tensile strength and glossy luster, Classic Rayon is the ideal embroidery thread for all types of embroidery.
Classic Rayon Family Specifications:
- Colors: 387 Solid Colors, 19 Ombre Colors, 6 Multi Colors and 10 Astro Colors
- Digitization: Average 4.0 density
- Recommended Needle: #65/9 or #75/11
- Classic Rayon is Available In: #40 5,500 yard cones or 1,100 yard spools, #60 1,640 yard spools
- Oeko-Tek® certified to be free from harmful substances.
- For additional color choices please click here
Instructions for Use:
- Classic Rayon 60 wt threads should be used when a design calls for small lettering or fine detail.
- Always use a #65 needle and increase density when sewing with 60 weight thread.
- When having a design digitized, always indicate which areas of the design will be sewn in 60 weight so that the digitizer can try to avoid having to use fill.
- Using a #65/9 needle, adjust your tension for the thinner thread. Where space and number of machines allow, you may want to prepare one machine head with the correct needle, set up for the thinner thread, so that you will not have to change back and forth.
- For best results, when embroidering on knitwear such as golf shirts, you will need a tone on tone fill stitch behind the 60 weight stitches.
- The smallest lettering achieved with 40 weight thread measures six to seven millimeters in height for block letters. The 60 weight thread allows block letters to be done as small as three millimeters in height.
- The finer thread weight of no. 60 will lend itself well to creating greater definition in lettering and monograms, reducing design size and clarifying small areas